Thursday, March 5, 2009

In Memory of my Altitudes....

a few years ago, I bought sum altitude green and black XIIIs from my local DTLR (back when it was worth shoppin at...) and when i was tryna trim down the collection i put em up on E-bay and have regretted the decision ever since....





the highly sought after “Kryptonates” BKA the Foamposite Lite from this year’s NBA slam dunk contest are set for release at the famed House of Hoops in Harlem (i'd kill to live in NY to get my hands on sum of these releases, maybe i need to tap into sum resources) on March 17th. They were too ill for Nike not to take advantage....






Capitalizing on the success of the royal colorway, also set for release later this year in the fall are the black, green spark and metallic silver Nike Air Penny Half Cents. I'm not exactly a fan of hybrids (the breeding of 2 classics) because Nike/Jordan usually does a HORRIBLE job. I swear they should FIRE whoever's designing all these autrocious shoes and go back to Tinker Hatfield creating the classics of the early 90s....lol with all that said i'm ACTUALLY a fan of this colorway.





the shoe game
sneakerfiles

No comments: