Thursday, May 14, 2009

SUM SHIT I WOULD LIKE ADD TO MY REPERTOIRE....

OF COURSE WE START OFF WIT THE PACMANS..... EXCUSE ME MS. PACMANS. normally im not one of those kids who hops on the next SB to come out but i must say these are rather appetizing if i say so myself.

the SUPREME camos joints on the left are BEGGIN me to buy them.....



NEXT UP IS THE SPRING COURT SPRINGS, a curveball to the over-exposed VANS slip-ons, eras and authentics of today, its a simple shoe that is SO basic it becomes versatile. now, visualize it with me....jeans to the club, khakis and a polo, OH, but wait, maybe even shorts and a Vneck in the summertime, i c me and u doing big things baby...lol



adidas I LOVE WAT UVE DONE...ive always been a fan of vintage kicks, no, not the website imbecile...(flight club, before they change the name)....REALLY, vintage kicks. they've taken a vintage kick and given it a contemporary twist.



also, sum Pegasus 83s? (correct me if im wrong), running shoe, simple design....i c a recurring theme here guys...maybe not this BLAND colorway but u catch my drift.


sumthing like THIS...damn those women only exclusives! i will find one in my size. hello zappos...lol



and finally a shirt from BODEGA out in Boston cause i used to kno this youngun who worked there...i wonder if she still works there...quite possibly one of the FINEST african women i kno...sorry my mind is drifting lls...

3 comments:

Ma Vie D'amour said...

the blue/white adidas are so cuuuuutttteee! haha.

TomO said...

lol thanx id like 2 say i have unique tastes

mo said...

I need a pair of Spring Courts, those joints are too clean for summer.


But yeah man, I remember you! Back from the old Xanga days, ahaha, how have you been?