Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Adidas SB preview

the new SBs from adidas

the 1st 2 are my personal favorites cuz they remind me of Sambas almost...and anyone who's played a lick of soccer or even dabbled in it should kno wat Sambas are...str8 up classic id cop in a heartbeat (thank you, mr. busenitz, for i love the shoes that are ur namesake, they takin me back.....) lol




these remind me 2 much of superstars...mite as well cop THEM n call it a day...



unique colorway on the GONZ (interesting name choice) only for the bold&daring


im not personally a fan of any of the Vulc series but ive never really been a fan of an ULTRA thick sole ... reminds me too much of orthopedic shoes -_- lls






[new shit i jus got via email]

zx8000 david beckham???? info please??? i fuck wit both jus cuz they LOUD.






Adidas SB

TomO

No comments: