Thursday, August 27, 2009

These Blazers Are a Must Cop For Me

So I was looking around today and found these blazers. I personally like blazers i think they have a good look to them and they feel great on my feet. But these, these are special. This collabo between Nike SB Elite and Sub Pop records definitely sets it off for me. From the obvious features such as the black/gold/silver colorway to the stitched on stars and the gum bottom, I cant get enough. They are already available at RMK Online but hurry, they are selling fast. I wish I really had more to say but I feel these pictures speak for themselves. If the money was right, they would be not in my closet, but on my feet.

Close up of the stitching details...

The Details on the back are hot.... real mean with jeans or shorts
Black toe with gum sole accents? Please and Thank you.
Side shot...
I wish I had a suga mama'....

Much Love!
LAUCH

1 comment:

Karla said...

Suga mama ay?