Wednesday, September 9, 2009

AND MAYBE ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD...

I know Jay-Z killed that AutoTune and T-Pain is the original modern era AutoTune King. I was totally against adding any AutoTune the song and especially my verse; However, when this song was completed it sounded real nice. Most of yall probably know the instrumental and if you don't, there is no need to. I hope this is enjoyable. It was posted to Facebook and got a little bit of buzz. Im going to call TomO out on this, he prolly wont listen but he needs to. LOL! So I will post and now that I have this iMeem cranking look for some tracks that were missed and as soon as new tracks are done they will be here. My word, you can expect at least one new one a week.
My humble thanks.

Lauch



the real love - Lauchlan Pierce

3 comments:

TomO said...

touche young sir....
yall like the new playlist??

Lauch said...

yea its decent.... im gonna give you a run for your money in your playlist though... at least 2 new songs a week....

TomO said...

lol dont challenge me...i already knocked Reef out...we DO need to improve/start adding music. i welcome all comers lol