Thursday, September 24, 2009

OH WOW! I THINK I CAN WORK WITH THESE..

I usually am not too fond of mostly black shoes with one color accents. This Penny II however peeked my interest. I was really shocked at the symbiosis of the colors on this shoe. The all black color-way was a total disappointment in my opinion. It made a nice silhouette look terrible.

However, this combination of black and copper is very nice. The accents of suede to leather also help pull together the shoe and highlight the design cues in it. Unfortunately there is no definite date or even approval of this color-way coming out.

Just as Nike did with the copper Foamposites, it may only be a tease. Time will only tell.

Thanks to Sole Collector and Nice Kicks for the photos.

Check out the photos below.

Detail on the tounge.


Check out the copper glisten.


There is no such thing as a bad translucent sole.


Finally... The whole picture.


Always with love,
LAUCH

No comments: