Friday, September 11, 2009

Another shoe for me to fall in love with....







I present to you the Onitsuka Tiger Vickka, another simple design. As I grow older, I can honestly say my style has changed. I like my clothes/shoes simpler, not so many busy designs, purchases are now made out of functionality as opposed to just increasing quantity to show off to my peers. This basic design by Onitsuka, a Japanese sub-brand to the well-known sports brand Asics is addition I'd love to add to my collection. Knowing most "sneakerheads", they dont pay shoes any mind if they're not any of the MAJORS...but in my eyes, you can't call yourself an aficionado, connoisseur or anything of the like if you do not pay attention to it all and create your own unique style. Thats just my two cents.......

TomO
Onitsuka Vickka

No comments: